Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Ooo oo oo, I wanna be like you oo oo

So these are the pictures we took over at Box Hill on Saturday. The weather was perfect, a few fluffy clouds in the sky but not too hot. The Bot and I had great fun climbing in the trees although i'm clearly not as fearless as I used to be. Why does that happen when you get older, hmmm?

Isn't this parasol gorgeous? It belonged to the Bot's auntie who sadly passed away earlier this year. I've been meaning to use it in my photos for a while but I wanted the right setting. I actually think it would look even better with one of my hand-made dresses, another time maybe.



This is the House of Harlow 1960 ring I won via Starr at a thought is a blossom (check out her blog, it is full of wonderful whimsical and vintage photos. She also sells loads of vintage pieces through her online etsy store - she is a thrifting legend!). It's a bit more 'bling' than i'd normally go for but I love it, thank you Starr!

Fear starting to set in - "how the hell am I gonna get down?"






I could so be an extra in Avatar


Dress: H&M
Plimsoles: Topshop
Hairclips: Beyond Retro (vintage store)
Parasol: via the Bot's auntie


If you enjoy reading the blog why don't you follow me with Google Friend Connect? It's a great way for you to find out about the latest posts, and also it lets me know that people are reading! Just click on the icon on the left-hand side of this post, thanks!

And as I final FYI, i've already got bored of every outfit post being called 'What's new pussycat' so i'm going to use individual titles but still tag them all so you can find them! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx