Tuesday, 20 July 2010

I want that one

...and that one, and that one please.




Is anyone else starting to get really excited about autumn/winter clothes? I know it's the middle of summer but my mind can't stop wondering towards chunky knits, bobble hats, camel coats and delicious lace-up booties, heavenly. And it's not helped by all the autum/winter collections doing the rounds.

Can you gues where these lovely items are from? George at Asda no less. Ok, so I know the biker jacket probably isn't going real leather, and the waterfall jacket is suedette but come on, at those prices it would be rude not to. Now, to decide which jacket to get - I have a slight jacket fetish, much to the Bot's annoyance (don't get him started on my coat rack that buckled under the weight of my coats, oops).


All images are from the lovely online mag instyle.co.uk

xoxo

Brown Sherling Aviator Jacket, £35
Black Zip Biker Jacket, £20

Grey Waterfall Suedette Jacket, £18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx