Friday, 2 July 2010

Down at the bottom of the garden...


Ah the weekend, joyous times! Have you got any fun plans? I'm spending some QT time with my mum this weekend, a whole weekend of me, she is a lucky lady, ha ha!

I haven't had time to take any pics today (v. early rise after a rather tipsy summer party) but this top photo was taken while I was on holiday in Barcelona with the Bot back in February. A trip to Barcelona was his Christmas present - I thought he'd never been, turns out I'd never been, oops!

Seeing as the sun is continuing to shine in wonderful London I thought i'd post some bits i'm currently lusting over at Anthropolgie - all perfect pieces for a delightful bbq in the garden.

Enjoy your weekends one and all, with love xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx