Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Brace yourself


Suspenders/braces, call them what you will. I AM LOVING them right now. On boys, on girls, it is a hot look. Scott Schuman of The Satorialist may have commented recently on his recent love of wearing suspenders,

"
Don't get me wrong, I don't like the look of suspenders and I hate funny or theme-y suspenders, so i hide my braces under a vested suit."

...I for one think (when worn correctly in a plain block colour*) they look beautiful.


And how could I resist the opportunity to post a picture of the king of braces, the delightful Chuck Bass. I am Chuck Bass.


* yes I know the first pic shows printed braces but as you know I change my mind and opinion all the time and they look fab so I couldn't leave them out now could I?

I always do my best to reference the source of any photos/images I use. If you are unhappy with the way I have used an image please let me know and I will remove it immediately. Thanks x

2 comments:

  1. Braces have become my favorite accessory, I love wearing them. Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx