Friday, 30 July 2010

Ahoy!

Every woman needs an LBD. No matter your age, you have one. Well, with London experiencing what feels like its first proper summer in years, it seems most of the ladies are now the proud owner of a LWD, and this is mine. I have another, but this is my fave. Style it up in any number of ways, its one versatile little piece of dress!





And following on from Wednesday's post on head adornements I can finally show you my favourite new accessory. I think if I could wear this everyday I probably would - outfits simply don't seem complete without it now! Hmm, maybe that means i'll just have to buy some more - variety is the spice of life, as they say.





I love my espiradrilles, they are like outdoor slippers and they keep your feet cool, bonus. I picked these up while I was in Barcelona from a little shop called La Manual Alpargetara. The shop opened in 1941 and is floor to ceiling espiradrilles, all naturally made, very well priced and in every colour you can imagine! I'd done some research before we went and learned that this is THE shop everyone in Spain comes to to buy their espiradrilles - Salvador Dali was a regualar apparantly!


Dress: Primark
Bandeau: some little shop in San Sebastian
Belt: Primark
Hat: Aldo (sale, woop!)
Espadrilles: La Manual Alpargatera
Necklace: present
Ring: street seller in Rome

So what are your plans for the weekend? For the first time in a long time I have none and it is quite liberating! I'd like to think that with no plans made I will be able to fit in perhaps one visit to the gym, but who am I kidding? The next holiday isn't until the end of October so i've got a few more weeks of excuses yet.

Bon weekend lovelies xoxo



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx