Tuesday, 15 June 2010

What's new pussycat?

Tuesday - the most productive day of the week - must start working on that.

So, new blog, new resolutions. One of those resolutions is to start to get a handle on my clothes. I love clothes, I really do. Bargains mostly, in part due to the fact my credit card only stretches so far but in truth because i'm a real sucker for them: vintage clothes, charity shops stuff, Primarni, H&M, ASOS, Topshop even though it's got a bit expensive of late - anything and everything, I love buying and wearing clothes. Aaaaaand queue a new soon to be regular post on
clazzerati, the style files which shall be called from here on in 'What's new pussycat?' I'll be detailing where I bought everything in case you're interested, who knows...The double bonus of this new adventure is that hopefully the Bot and I will start to learn how to use our Canon EOS 450D camera. I've been told it's a pretty hot camera so fingers crossed we can finally learn to use it properly. Any comments gratefully appreciated as always!


So here goes, don't laugh, and I promise they will get better in time.






Cardigan: Primark
Lace vest top: Primark
Jeans: Miss Selfridge
Necklace: Accessorize
Sandles: Accessorize


Did you notice the little black and white photo of the 1930s couple on the wall? I picked up a few of these when I was over in New York at Christmas and have stuck them on the walls randomly about the house. I met a great couple at the special Christmas Brooklyn flea who had picked up a suitcase full of the photos during their travels in Argentina and I couldn't resist buying a few. This picture is of Anita Louise and George Brent who starred together in the 1937 film The Go Getter. I love the feeling of nostalgia and romance photos from this era conjour up. Beautiful.



Toot suite lovelies xx




1 comment:

  1. Ok, this is going to sound weird but I like the colour of your nail polish in the pic of the shoes. What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx