Monday, 21 June 2010

What's new pusscat? 21.06.10

Do you remember my post last Thursday when i'd had a pretty crabby day but i'd heard 'My Girl' on my ipod and it totally made me smile? Well, random or what, i get home yesterday after my walk along the canal and it's only on TV? Crazy or what? Ok, in the grand scheme of things not massively crazy, but a coincidence none-the-less!

So this is the outfit I wore yesterday for our walk:







Pleather Jacket: Primark
Dress: Asos
Leggings: H&M
Pumps: Primark
Scarf: Original Lucy Jackson design



It was fun goofing around a bit more while the Bot took my photos, I thinks it's more me! We used the continuous shutter which was worked really well when I was jumping off the ledge. I love this scarf. My friend Lucy designed it and the final design was bought by Marks & Spencer - she is one talented lady. This dress is so comfy and I love the vibrancy of the red. It's kinda an orangey red which I think suits me better and makes it a bit more wearable. I love how asos always put hidden pockets on dresses, i'm a sucker for a good pocket!

Have you got any plans for this evening? Two of my darling friends are cooking me dinner - it's so nice to have a night off and be spoilt, i'm very lucky.

Have wonderful evenings all xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Well done to your friend re M&S! It's lovely. I'm thinking if your dress is ASOS, why not send them the link? They're so nice. Actually... I'll tweet it to my friend ASOS Nat.

    Thank you for your lovely comment. I feel for you but I love your attitude, Claz. I'm the same way. Life is funny like that: we really do have choice about how we feel, you know?

    It's a lovely blog. I'm linking you under UK style. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx