Thursday, 17 June 2010

What's new pusscat? 17.06.10



Cardigan: Primark
Vest: Primark
Skirt: Spitalfields market
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: French Connection


Ok, so this was my second attempt at documenting what I wore. It is also my first attempt at making my images bigger on the blog, which has resulted in making them all slightly fuzzy. Bear with me, i'm on a huge learning curve and learning as I go, I WILL endevour to improve everything!

This is what I wore to work yesterday. I'm pretty lucky with my job because we can pretty much wear anything we fancy. I don't think i've actually spoken about what I do yet, non? Well I am a PA at PR agency in southwest London. I love it. I've been here for 4 1/2 years so I guess that's proof in itself! Anyway, back to the outfit. The Bot said it looks like i'm wearing an apron - do you agree? I guess in the photos it might a little, but in real-life i don't think it was that bad! I picked up this skirt at Spitalfields market last year for only £10, bargain central (did I mention I love a good bargain?). And what's a girl without leggings, eh?

Hope your days are going well. I'm having some old and current work friends round for a bbq. The sun is shining and I canne wait.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I ωаnt to to thank you fοг this great гeaԁ!
    ! I аbѕolutely enjoyed evегу lіttle bit οf it.
    I’vе gоt you book mаrkeԁ tο chеck out new
    things уou ρoѕt…

    my web blog :: corе training with pіalteѕ
    :: articlesubmitter.michaeldesigncompany.com ::

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx