Thursday, 17 June 2010

Ok, so yesterday was a pretty crabby day, namely due to my computer having a meltdown and stopping me from working, grrrrr. And then one of the presents i'm organising for the Bot's 30th birthday next week went wrong, argggghhhh, I was one little stresshead yesterday.

But, there were a few things that put a smile on my face:

1. I'm watching tv last night, Desperate Housewives has just finished and the voiceover lady says something along the lines of, "And now, an exclusive viewing of Rick Astley's new video Lights Out. New video? Rick Astley? What the hell is going on? I'm intrigued so i 'stay tuned'...good god man, stop with the arms. It's bad, real bad but cracks me up so can't really complain!
(For those of you not au fait with Rick, check him out here. It's catchy, yes, and in 1987, loved it. In fact I still love it now, but it was a one hit wonder and he should have left it at that.)

2. Ok, number two. Cycling to work this morning, sun shining and listening to my
ipod on shuffle - loving the random mix of music especially when My Girl comes on. Do you remember the film My Girl? Watching this trailer just takes me back years, such a good film, and when they have their first kiss, awwwww!

3. Annnnd three...hmmm....i've lost it. Maybe it's because the sun is shining and i'm having a bbq this eve which means summer is most definitely here, woop!

I'll be posting the second installment of 'What's new pussycat' later, watch this space.

Peace out xx


1 comment:

  1. Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

    I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

    my page - chwilówki kredyt gotówkowy (chwilowki365.evenweb.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx