Friday, 18 June 2010

Come on England



I'm not ashamed to admit it. I've been totally caught up by the world cup mania and have become extremely patriotic about my homeland. While some see the England flags positioned here there and everywhere as rather chavy, I am loving it. What's chavy about supporting your own country, eh? I remember when people thought it was cool to wear trackie tops with Brazil and France blazoned across their chests. I don't think the England version really took off. I digress. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of chavs out there rocking their patriotic style and at any other time of year I would be inclined to snigger and quite possibly pass comment. But for the few weeks where the whole country is full of optimism and really start to believe that this year will be 'our year' every time I see someone decked out head to toe in the latest England kit and trackie bums I simply smile and too start to believe, this really could be our year. My (or should I say the Bot's) England flag courtesy of The Sun (oh come on, where else could we get it from, really?) will be flying high and proud tonight in southwest London. Come on England, the chavs are all behind you tonight.

Bon weekends one and all
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx