Monday, 28 June 2010

But you'll look sweet, upon the seat

This weekend was the best weekend i've had in a very long time. Did you have a good one in the sunshine?

I'll post all the deets tomorrow as I don't want to miss anything out but in the meantime I wanted to share with you this amazing company I only came across recently.


The company is called Cycle Chic and they have an online store both in the UK and the US. When I started cycling to work about 2 years ago I was really bummed by the last of fashionable and fun accessories for cyclists - everything was really mundane and functional. That was until I cam across these guys!


The Basil Memory pannier above is one of my favourites - who said practical had to be boring- the print is so cute and anything but boring!



This Po Campo Rack bag is adorable, even the name is fun! How have I not seen anything like this before? It is quite pricey but hey, who can put a price on beauty, eh? This will definitley be going on my birthday shopping list!

The company also have a blog where you can find out about any upcoming listings in the shop.

Have you come across any stylish cycling gear? Let me know!

Till tomorrow my sweets and a full post then. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx