Tuesday, 1 June 2010

We're all going on a summer holiday

A v quick post inbetween my hols. Woolacombe was muchos fun and i'm now frantically packing for France, ferry is in 7 1/2 hours, eek.

Here are a few pics from the weekend, i'll do a full post when I get back in a couple of weeks.
Devonshire cream tea, oo arrrrrrrrrrr

ok, so it may not be original, but it's still fun to do!

Bot and I just before Coasteering, narly (so much fun btw!)

Bon voyage lovlies, the weather looks like it's hotting up in England too so perhaps they'll be some time for al fresco lunching in the parky for you lot!

mwa xx

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a fun blog you have! As for your comment on mine (sorry I've been such a slacker on commenting back!) you asked if ModCloth ships overseas! They do! But it's expensive I've heard.. :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx