Thursday, 27 May 2010

Let's get phyiscal


I'm off on holiday this weekend and in typical fashion i've left everything to the last minute, including the gym. I joined the gym about 1 1/2 months ago when two of my bessies moved round the corner (we hoped peer pressure might be the motivation we needed) but until this morning I had avoided the actual gym. I'd been to classes and been heckled at by the Body Combat witch (aka teacher) and i'd attempted to swim, but the gym just plain scared me. But I finally broke my cherry and went this morning. I had hoped I could summon my inner Olivia...it wasn't to be but I had fun on the bouncy fit ball and particated in some gentle perving - not a bad start to the day.

Anyway, on my cycle to work (I found with cycling to a place I can't really stop due to lazyness because of course, I have to actually get there) I realised that I have become something of a 'nodder'. For those filthy readers I do not mean the urban dictionary's definition of nodding, but more the old-fashioned gentleman's way of making a gesture. When I started cycling to work I thought car users would just ignore me and not give me any right of way. I was wrong. But in order to thank them I have found that a simple nod does the trick. And it always makes me smile, like i'm participating in a sort of lost art form.

So, are you a nodder?

Lovage lovelies xx

1 comment:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your webpage? My website is in the very same niche
    as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information
    you present here. Please let me know if this alright with
    you. Many thanks!
    Also visit my weblog ; Gambling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx