Friday, 21 May 2010

It's a new dawn, it's a new day

Day one in the blogging world...

Wowzers, today is a hot one. It's scorchio outside and i'm stuck in the office. Ah well,the weekend is almost upon us, only a matter on minutes to go and the weekend will begin, wahoo!

Have you got any plans for the weekend? I'm catching up with some lovely friends this evening to possibly have the first bbq of the summer, exciting times. And the Bot's old childhood friend is over from NYC so we'll be having a big bbq birthday bash on Sunday, can't wait.



And as this is my first ever post i'd like to dedicate it to JenLovesKev. I came across her blog about 6 months ago and she has inspired me to start blogging! She is a teacher across the Pond in the US and she is just wonderful. Her style files are great, really accessible and she is so passionate about things that you can't help but look forward to hearing about her life. And she is expecting her first bubba this year with her fab husband Kev. She is one yummy mummy! So Jen, if you ever read this, thank you for jump-starting my online life. I'm looking forward to getting involved in this amazing blogging community!

Big kisses space, I can only dream at the moment of having actual readers! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx